We are excited to announce the latest addition to our My Golf Caddie Alexa Skill – the “Range Session” mode!
Designed with your improvement in mind, this new feature allows you to record shots, track club performance, and document swing updates. Now you can monitor your progress and make data-driven decisions to enhance your golf game, just like the pros do.
- Unlimited Entries: With the Range Session mode, you can log as many practice sessions as you want, making it easy to track your progress. There’s no limit to how many entries you can create, ensuring a comprehensive record of your practice sessions.
- Record Shots and Club Data: For each shot you take, My Golf Caddie enables you to record the club used, distance, and landing area. This invaluable data will help you identify your strengths and weaknesses, allowing you to make better club selections and adjust your strategy on the course.
- Personalized Notes: In addition to recording shot data, you can also leave messages for yourself regarding swing updates or other important observations. These notes can serve as reminders, tips, or even encouragement as you continue to hone your skills.
- Easy Access and Organization: My Golf Caddie’s intuitive interface simplifies reviewing your range session data. Sort and filter your entries by date, club, or any other criteria you desire to analyze your progress and spot trends.
- Seamless Integration with Alexa: The Range Session mode is built into the My Golf Caddie Alexa Skill, so you can use voice commands to input and access your data. This hands-free approach allows you to focus on what matters most – improving your golf game.
For the practice range in your Alexa Skill, use the following phrases for the landing area:
- Target Zone: This term can be used when the ball lands within the designated target area on the practice range.
- Left of Target: Use this phrase when the ball lands to the left of the intended target area.
- Right of Target: Use this phrase when the ball lands to the right of the intended target area.
- Short of Target: This term can be used when the ball falls short of the target area.
- Beyond Target: Use this phrase when the ball travels beyond the target area.
The new Range Session mode in My Golf Caddie is the perfect tool to help you elevate your game to the next level. By diligently tracking your practice sessions and making informed decisions based on the data you collect, you’ll be well on your way to becoming a better golfer. So, gear up and start using My Golf Caddie’s Range Session mode today – your future self will thank you!